Unlimited Annual Job Plans Information
Thank you for your interest in our Unlimited Annual Job Postings Plans.
Unlimited Job Postings Plans are great for departments, colleges, universities, and research institutes with 5 or more searches per year. You can save a lot of money in your recruitment budget while maximizing the exposure and diversity of your searches. Unlimited Plans can start at any time and run for a 12-month period.
When comparing our Unlimited Plans with other job sites it is important to realize that other job sites often charge extra for features we include in our price.
Our plans include everything (even the Diversity Package, even applicant email alerts, social media, institutional profile, and participation in the Online Diversity Job Fairs). No hidden extra charges.
What is included with each Plan and Job Posting?
- Each job opening is posted for up to three full months or the application deadline included in the ad, whichever comes first. The three-month feature is especially great for searches in competitive job areas.
- Diversity Applicant Email alerts to matching applicants in our database, each time you post a job opening. Using our push technology, this pro-active feature ensures that applicants, including diverse candidates, are informed about your search.
- Inclusion in the Featured Employer and Featured Job Posting lists.
- For large volume and unlimited plans in most cases we can scrape your job site or handle XML files or other feeds.
- Automatic participation in the
Fall Semester Online Diversity Job Fair,
The Black History Month Online Diversity Job Fair,
Women's History Month and the Online Women in STEM Job Fair.
Veterans & Memorial Day Job Fair,
LGBTQ+ Online Diversity Job Fair.
- Hyperlinks to your application system in each job posting for applicants to apply.
- Social Media: Your job posting includes features for anyone to share it via Email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sites like Google Jobs and UniversityJob.com and ProfessorJobs.com and AssistantProfessorJob.com and AdjunctJobs.com and AdjunctFacultyJobs.com and many others direct applicants to your jobs on AcademicCareers.com.
- An Employer/Institutional Profile in which you can describe your commitment to diversity and provide exciting information about the department/college/university.
- Your university/college logo in the Employer Account and with your job postings.
- Applicants have immediate access, anywhere, any time to your job. No barriers like fees or memberships or registrations for applicants to see your jobs.
- No more spending time and money on preparing purchase orders and internal paperwork to pay for individual job listings.
- There are no hidden/extra charges for other services such as e-mail alerts, featured postings, social media, or featured Employer Profiles; these are all included.
- Plans can be ordered from us directly or via your advertising agency.
Unlimited annual job posting plans are priced at an annual flat rate and the rate you pay is based on the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees at your institution:
|FTE between 1 and 250
|FTE between 251 and 500
|FTE between 501 and 750
|FTE between 751 and 1000
|FTE between 1001 and 1500
|FTE between 1501 and 2000
|FTE between 2001 and 3000
|FTE between 3001 and 5000
|FTE over 5000
(Effective January 1, 2022. Prices subject to change)
To start a Plan: Notify us at info@AcademicCareers.com which size of Unlimited Plan fits your organization.
We hope this responds to your questions and that AcademicCareers.com can assist you in solving the challenge of finding and attracting qualified and diverse applicants.
The Fine Print/Terms:
- For unlimited job posting plans: The main focus of the job postings should be on teaching (full and part-time/adjunct faculty), research, library, postdoc, PhD fellowships, and all middle to senior management executive, administrative and professional type positions all over campus.
- All job listings subject to the terms/conditions incorporated in the AcademicCareers.com web site.
- All job postings must be entered through the master Employer Account attached to the plan. Job postings entered through other accounts are billed separately.
- Payments are due within 45 days. All prices are in US$ and are subject to change.
- Plans are for 12 months.
- No refunds on unused portions of any plans.
- Plans may not be used to pay for previously posted jobs.
- Unlimited plans: Covers all jobs physically located at one campus/location. For information on multi-campus plans, contact us.
Share this with colleagues: