To increase the quality and diversity of your applicants the DIVERSITY PACKAGE upgrade is currently included with your paid job posting on Academic Careers, the global diversity-driven education job site to announce faculty, teacher, adjunct, postdoc, researcher, and all administrative jobs.
Q: What is the DIVERSITY PACKAGE?
A: The DIVERSITY PACKAGE includes:
- Diversity/Affirmative Action Applicant E-mail Notifications: While other sites only list jobs, using our push-technology we immediately notify applicants via an e-mail alert about your jobs. Being proactive is the best way to enhance diversity.
- Traffic: AcademicCareers.com ranks in the top 2 percentile. Source: Alexa.com, an Amazon-owned, Google-powered search engine.
- Cross-posting of your search on partner job sites to reach beyond the traditional pool of applicants.
- No barriers like fees or memberships or registrations for applicants to see your job. Job listings on AcademicCareers.com are accessible for applicants every day, every month, year-round on the World Wide Web.
- An Employer Profile that can include your Diversity/Affirmative Action statement.
- Review for marketability, presentation and clarity of your job listing by our experienced Editorial staff.
- No deadlines or delays: you can post your job whenever you are ready and your job is immediately visible to applicants.
- Access to your Employer Account to manage, add, delete, or modify your Employer Profile and job listings.
Q: What will I be charged for?
A: There are no surprises or hidden fees. The DIVERSTY PACKAGE upgrade is currently included with each job posting. All you will be charged for is the actual advertisement/job posting on www.AcademicCareers.com.
Q: How much does an advertisement/job posting cost?
A: Special Offer: An up to three month job posting is a flat US$ 295. Your advertisement will be posted for up to three full months, or the application deadline in your ad, whichever comes first.
The DIVERSTY PACKAGE upgrade is free and is automatically added to your job posting.
Q: How do I enter my job posting(s)?
A: To post your job, click here
If you are a returning customer, select "Sign me in" (if need your Sign In user ID email, ask us at info@AcademicCareers.com)
If you are a new customer, select complete the Create Employer Profile template (remember the username (your email address) and password you select, and when done click on: "Register" and continue to post your job(s).
Q: Any other questions or concerns or need help?
A: We are here to help you. Just email us at info@AcademicCareers.com or call us at (USA) 610-964-9200.