- Globally, Pitt is among the Top 10% universities and the #2 public university in the northeastern U.S. according to The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education 2019 rankings.
- Pitt is one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to The Princeton Review’s 2019 edition of its annual college guide, “The Best 384 Colleges.”
- Pitt is ranked 26th in U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Public Universities” listing.
- For the 13th consecutive year, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance ranks Pitt as the top value among all public colleges and universities in Pennsylvania and The Princeton Review ranks Pitt as one of their “Top Colleges That Pay You Back.”
- Pitt ranks ninth among public universities in the U.S. National Science Foundation’s ranking of federally funded science and engineering research.
When inquiring or applying for positions at the University of Pittsburgh, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at the University of Pittsburgh and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at the University of Pittsburgh are posted, please sign up at new job openings at the University of Pittsburgh .