FIND YOUR PASSION AT EMORY UNIVERSITY!
Recognized as one of the world's great institutions of higher learning, a deep tradition of academic innovation thrives here. Our faculty and staff all work together to support the university's mission: to create, preserve, teach and apply knowledge in the service of humanity.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider a career at Emory:
- Commitment to Excellence: No matter what your position, you will be working alongside Emory community members who value creativity and innovation and strive for excellence in their work.
- Sustainability: Ranked among the top 10 "greenest universities" in the country, Emory is committed to helping restore the global ecosystem, fostering healthy living, and reducing the university's impact on the local environment.
- Arts and Culture: Each year, Emory hosts over 300 events in the performing, visual, and literary arts featuring internationally acclaimed artists.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Dedicated to building and maintaining community and diversity across campus, Emory’s faculty, staff and students collaborate on a variety of programs to facilitate access, enhance equity and broaden inclusion.
- Learning, Development & Growth: From award-winning internal training programs to opportunities through tuition reimbursement or the courtesy scholarship, there are ample opportunities to continue your personal growth.
- Health and Well-being: Committed to helping our faculty, staff and students to be their healthiest, Emory offers an abundance of wellness programs including onsite athletic facilities, wellness challenges, walking groups, workshops, and much more.
- Beautiful Setting: Set on 600 beautiful acres, Emory’s main campus has received national awards for its beauty including recognition as one of the top ten "most amazing college campuses" from BestColleges.com.
- Exceptional Benefits: From a generous retirement contribution to benefits that support your family's health, well-being and education, Emory's benefits programs are one of the great rewards of working here.
- WorkLife: Emory has been recognized nationally for its robust work-life programs which offer resources for child-care, adult care, workplace flexibility and financial education.
Learn more about Emory University:
Jobs at Emory University.
When inquiring or applying for job openings at Emory University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with Emory University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Emory University are posted, please sign up for new job openings at Emory University.