ATSU - Summer Research Intern, ATSRI (Missouri Campus)Job Category:
Kirksville, MO 63501, USAKirksville, MO 63501, USA Job Details Description
A.T. Still University is seeking a non-exempt intern for the A.T. Still Research Institute (ATSRI) on the Kirksville, Missouri campus. The main purpose of this position is to support the SRI Scientists in performing research studies and to provide meaningful research experience to interns who are likely future clinicians. This internship will begin on May 30, 2024, and end on July 26, 2024. Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements
- Operate mechanical equipment, including computers and technology used in research.
- Collect and process data as assigned by the research mentor.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and interpretation of outcomes, and their dissemination.
- Participate in weekly project meetings as required by research mentor.
- Attend educational in-house workshops related to research project development.
- Assist in writing and submitting abstracts for local/regional/national conferences and participate in disseminating them as oral or poster presentations to include the ATSU annual research conference.
Interested applicants should complete this online application and submit the following attachments when prompted: Letter of Intent (Cover Letter)
- Strong academic background
- Collaborative work experience
- Well-spoken and collaborative in nature
- Must have an interest in clinical/translational research
- Public speaking and/or previous research experience are a plus, but not required
: Address the following in your letter.
Up-to-date CV Two Letters of Recommendation:
- Reasons for interest in the program
- Academic/professional goals
- Personal interest in clinical and/or biomedical research
At least one letter must be from a faculty member who can speak to your academic ability. The second letter may be from another faculty member, employer, or organization that you work with. Transcript:
Send an official transcript showing the most recent courses taken to email@example.com Qualifications Skills
Behaviors : Motivations : Education
High School or better.
Some college or better.Experience Licenses & Certifications To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=6c07fedd-58f9-4010-8ad3-3d38da88f965Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button below
Jobs at A.T. Still University. When inquiring or applying for positions at A.T. Still University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at A.T. Still University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at A.T. Still University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at A.T. Still University.