The Rector, in consultation with the University Board, will:
- Provide energetic and inspiring leadership in the development of the University to meet the needs of a fast-growing nation like the Equatorial Guinea one;
- Lead the recruitment of highly qualified academic staff to start building the University’s national and international reputation for high-quality academic degree programmes, scholarship and learning outcomes;
- Lead the recruitment of highly qualified and internationally-minded senior administrative staff to establish an efficient and effective administration and management structure integrated with the academic mission;
- Foster strong international relationships and working links with other regional and international universities to ensure the internationalization vocation of the University;
- Contribute to and promote University’s core values of integrity, high standards, dedication and innovation amongst all levels of staff and students;
- Apply vision and leadership in the development of a world-class university in balance with the unique particularities of this African new-born University in which the research and innovative function shall become a huge booster of economic and social development at national and regional level.
Interested applicants are requested to email their curriculum vitae and personal statement to
email@example.com by indicating the vacancy title “Rector AUUCA” on the email’s subject;
The curriculum vitae submitted shall affix a recent photo (45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels of quality);
Only complete applications (curriculum vitae + personal statement + photo) will be considered;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview;
Applications will close at 23:00 GMT on May 30, 2020.