Part-Time Non Credit InstructorsPart-Time Non Credit Instructors
: Center for Corporate & Community Education; Haverhill and/or Lawrence Campuses and/or online. SUMMARY:
Northern Essex Community College's Center for Corporate and Community Education is seeking part-time instructors to develop and teach courses for corporate clients and community members, in noncredit computer skills, occupational training, personal interest, and professional development courses. Topics include business supervisory skills, computer software skills, culinary arts, foreign languages, Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure, CPR, photography, nonprofit management, accounting and bookkeeping, and interior decoration.
This pool will be accessed when an opening arises. Your application will remain active for three years. After this time, you will need to apply again with current, updated information if you are still interested in remaining a part of the pool.
Our immediate instructor needs are in:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Interior Design
- Develop and teach classroom curriculum
- Plan, coordinate, manage, and direct the classroom curriculum, skills lab, and learning environment for students.
- Evaluate interpersonal skills, technical skills, and knowledge base of students in the classroom, skill lab, and clinical settings at regular intervals to measure student performance.
- Maintain confidential, accurate, and complete records and reports as required by state standards.
- Responsible for efficient and effective use of supplies and equipment.
- Complete and submit course records and reports in a timely manner in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Must possess a master's degree or higher from an accredited College or University; or a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years' experience (Personal Interest and Culinary classes excluded)
- A minimum of one 1 year of teaching or training experience is required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required
- The ability to establish a rapport with students and maintain an environment that supports learning and promotes student retention
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to teach Live/Remote
- Adult education experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Experience working with and supporting a culturally diverse, urban population in a Hispanic-Serving Institution
Candidates will be required to pass a CORI and SORI check as a condition of employment.
These are part-time, non-benefitted positions.
Application Instructions:TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position click on the "Apply Now" button, you will be prompted to setup a new account or login to an existing account. You will be able to upload the following required documents for consideration:
- Cover Letter, describing your qualifications and experience
Review of applications will begin 5 business days from the posting date and will continue until the position is filled.
**Please note that finalist candidates will be asked to provide contact information for three (3) professional references.Northern Essex Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statues and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual violence shall be referred to the College's Affirmative Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator, Elizabete Trelegan (Assistant Director of Human Resources, B-219,978-556-3928/ firstname.lastname@example.org), the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights. Northern Essex Community College will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. Prospective employees are encouraged to review the College's Annual Security Report (ASR), in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, which can be found on the disclosure page of the College's website at: http://www.necc.mass.edu/cleryTo apply, click HERECopyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button below
Jobs at Northern Essex Community College.
When inquiring or applying for positions at Northern Essex Community College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Northern Essex Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Northern Essex Community College are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Northern Essex Community College.