University of Idaho
Business Manager ILocation:
President's AreaEmployee Category:
$57,767 per year or higher depending on experienceFTE:
Full TimePosition Summary:
This position provides management, support, direction and training for administrative and financial staff. It also oversees communication and interaction with college support staff for personnel processes and works closely with university offices to research rules, regulations, processes and procedures, provide interpretations and make recommendations to administrators, departments and supervisors.
Duties may include:
- Coordinating all human resource processes for the unit with Human Resources
- Monitoring and evaluating compliance with applicable laws, policies and procedures and make recommendations on appropriate action
- Coordinating staff salary letters annually
- Managing and processing electronic personnel action forms
- Providing financial analysis and reporting of various accounts and activities
- Assisting with daily financial and grant related operations
- Supervising and training administrative and financial staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Public Administration; four additional years of experience (for a total of six years) may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years providing financial processing support within an electronic finance system.
- Using spreadsheet software to compile, summarize, analyze, and report on financial data.
- Interpreting and applying financial stewardship policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- One year supervising or delegating work to others.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:Required Licensures, Certifications or otherPosting Number:
- Working in a senior administrative office environment.
- With University of Idaho policies, procedures.
- With BANNER finance system.
- Developing, organizing, and implementing administrative projects.
- Working in an environment that required maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Handling a variety of projects simultaneously that require a high degree of attention to administrative details.
09/08/2023Closing Date: Open Until Filled:
Review of applications will begin on September 24, 2023. Priority consideration will be given to applications received by that date.
In your letter of qualification
, using details and examples, please address all of the required and preferred qualifications for this position and how your experience and skills align. The information provided in your letter of qualification will be used to determine eligibility for an interview and demonstrate your communications skills.
For the full job description please contact Christy Day at email@example.comBackground Check:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.eduEEO Statement
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
How to Apply: Please click the "Apply Now" button below or visit: https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/
Jobs at the University of Idaho. When inquiring or applying for positions at the University of Idaho, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at the University of Idaho and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at the University of Idaho are posted, job seekers can sign up at new job openings at the University of Idaho