- Doctor of Chiropractic degree is required, customary to have a bachelor’s degree and board certification in Chiropractic Neurology is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in patient care.
- Active Texas chiropractic license in good standing.
- Working experience with patients experiencing cognitive disorders, traumatic brain injury, vestibular balance deficiency, concussion, and attention deficit disorder.
- Good public relations skills and professional appearance; must adhere to the prescribed dress code.
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English, including speaking and writing skills.
- Flexible in accepting a varied work schedule (daytime, evening, and Saturday hours); ability to teach and inspire student interns in their clinical residency; willingness to function as a team member in a large clinic environment.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the chiropractic and Parker philosophy of health care.
- Willing to pursue an advanced degree in Neurology.
- Inclusion in Parker directed network health plans; allowing Parker University to access the NPPES database for licensing verifications and updated information for billing purposes.
- Must be dexterous and ambulatory and ability to perform the routine duties of a chiropractor consistent with service necessary for up to one hundred (100) patients per day.
- Visual acuity to use a keyboard and view a computer terminal. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp.
- Ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations or the ability to stand and walk.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or move light to medium weight up to thirty-five (35) exerting up to thirty-five (35) pounds of force.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Here: https://www.Parker.edu/job-postings/
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Parker University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com