Lincoln Land Community College is currently accepting applications for the position of Director, Student Success. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President-Student Success and is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive success coaching and counseling system for all students at LLCC and working with campus and community stakeholders to advance the Office of Student Success.
Essential responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop, implement and assess a comprehensive assigned success coaching program for all students, including time-based interventions.
- Develop, implement and asses crisis and short-term solutions focused counseling services for students.
- Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate Student Success staff members.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assess an Early Alert program.
- Implement, coordinate and assess new student orientations.
- Train and guide Outreach Center Directors and Coordinators to ensure consistent success coaching across the district.
- Collaborate with other staff members in Student Services and Academic Services to develop college-wide programs which promote student success.
- Work with campus stakeholders to ensure the Office of Student Success has current information to effectively serve students.
- Create and maintain cooperative relationships with community mental health, social service and professional organizations.
- Conduct Student Success workshops and trainings for students, faculty, staff and community members.
- Consult with the AVP, Student Success, and VP, Student Services on student mental health issues.
- Collaborate with the AVP, Student Success on fiscal and strategic planning and manage budgets to ensure success of initiatives.
- Serve as a Success coach on an as needed basis such as peak times.
- Represent LLCC in appropriate professional organizations, trainings, conferences and on college committees.
- Develop and approve marketing materials and website.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with education and experience but will be no less than $57,174 per year with an excellent benefit package.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Master’s degree in student personnel, higher education administration, counseling, human development or related area
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience in Student Success, Advising, Counseling or related Student Services department
- Three or more years of experience in a supervisory role
- Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
The full position description, qualifications and application can be accessed at www.llcc.edu/hr.
This position will be open until filled; however, for guaranteed consideration, applications must be received on or before March 1, 2020.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Lincoln Land Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Open until filled.