Under the general direction of the Associate Dean, the On-Campus Clinical Instructor will work in collaboration with the Retention Specialist in designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the student retention and success program within the School of Nursing and Health Professions (SNHP). The On-Campus Clinical Coordinator will also participate in departmental and college wide activities in keeping with the mission and vision of Baltimore City Community College.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or required license and/or certification in an Allied Health field (PTA, Respiratory Care, Surgical Technology, EMS, Dental Hygiene, Health Information Technology) with specific strengths in academic skill building and an emphasis in math, biological sciences, literacy and reading comprehension skills specific to programs in SNHP.
- Demonstrate exemplary tutoring, and communication skills in preparing students to make academic transitions throughout the SNHP programs
- Demonstrate computer proficiency
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills and be able to assist students in the writing process
- Possess mathematical skills and be able to tutor math for clinical applications
Position Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or required license and/or certification in a Nursing and/or Allied Health field
- CPR Certification
- Yearly PPD (tuberculin) testing