Prairie View A&M UniversityStudent Conduct Case ManagerJob Title
Student Conduct Case ManagerAgency
Prairie View A&M UniversityDepartment
Office For Student AffairsProposed Minimum Salary
$2,919.17 monthlyJob Location
Prairie View, TexasJob Type
The Student Conduct Case Manager works under general supervision and provides administrative support in communications and processing of paperwork with student conduct appeals processes, assist with overall functions of student panels and perform general administrative duties in an office setting. Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience:
- Process paperwork, maintain files, and other administrative functions associated with the Student Conduct Office. Work within student conduct administration database. Create and send office correspondence.
- Manage and process paperwork and recording associated with student conduct panels.
- Assist in communications and processing of paperwork with student conduct appeals processes.
- Provide presence and assistance during student conduct panels.
- Sit with students during portions of the panel process, answering questions as appropriate, and monitoring access to files and other information.
- Assist with overall functions of student conduct panels.
- Oversee management of shared calendars for staff in the Student Conduct Office.
- Manage and coordinate calendars for space available to be reserved in the office.
- Routinely check and maintain shared spaces in the Student Conduct Office.
- Reserve and coordinate room reservations for trainings, workshops, and other office needs.
- Welcome and direct visitors, answer telephone calls, and refer visitors to university services as appropriate.
- Run errands and purchase supplies for the office as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Posting Close Date
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years experience in office administration, project management, or case management.
:Preferred Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working in a student conduct office, student affairs, or in a college/university setting with students.
- Experience working work student conduct manager programs such as Maxient.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
Required Attachments:Please attach all required documents listed below in the attachment box labeled as either “Resume/CV or Resume/Cover Letter” on the application. Multiple attachments may be included in the “Resume/CV” or Resume/Cover Letter” attachment box. Any additional attachments provided outside of the required documents listed below are considered optional. Cover Letter
- Equivalency - Position will consider experience in lieu of education)
Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Application Submission Guidelines:
All applicants are required to apply via our Career Site on or before the closing date indicated on the job posting. Applicant inquiries received via email and websites such as Indeed, HigherEdJobs, etc. will not be considered unless the individual has applied to the available position via the PVAMU Career site.
The required documents listed in the above Required Attachments section must be attached to the application prior to the job closing date indicated to ensure full consideration for the application submitted. Please contact the Office of Human Resource on or before the closing date indicated above at 936-261-1730 or email@example.com should you need assistance with the online application process.
Background Check Requirements:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PVAMU_External/job/Prairie-View-PVAMU/Student-Conduct-Case-Manager_R-028182
For more than 140 years, Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU) has been igniting passion in its students. With an established reputation for producing engineers, nurses and educators, PVAMU offers baccalaureate degrees, master’s degrees and doctoral degree programs through nine colleges and schools. The University has an enrollment of more than 8,500 students. Designated an institution of “the first class” in the Texas Constitution, PVAMU is the second-oldest public institution of higher education in the state and a member of The Texas A&M University System. The University is dedicated to fulfilling its land-grant mission of achieving excellence in teaching, research and service.
PVAMU is conveniently located near the rapidly growing residential and commercial area known as the Northwest Houston Corridor. The developing Northwest Houston Corridor offers newly developed suburban communities, a variety of shopping and dining near the Houston Premium Outlets and is a short, 35-minute commute into downtown Houston. For more information, visit www.pvamu.edu. Your career opportunities with a “University of the first class” begins here!
Prairie View A&M University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
If you need assistance in applying for this job, please contact (936) 261-1730.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Prairie View A&M University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com