This position is responsible for:
- Provide classroom, lab and/or clinical instruction.
- Based on Master Syllabus, design and teach assigned class session(s), leveraging digital content and multi-media resources in the classroom.
- Provide leadership to develop and/or deliver lecture content on a variety of Physical Therapy topics.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to student assessment and student learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with other faculty, as well as college officials to meet accreditation standards for Physical Therapy, Middles States and Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- Develop, and when necessary, revise existing curriculum to reflect currency in the Physical Therapy accreditation standards.