This position is responsible for:
- Provide classroom, lab and/or clinical instruction.
- Based on Master Syllabus, design and teach assigned class session(s), leveraging digital content and multi-media resources in the classroom.
- Provide leadership to develop and/or deliver lecture content on a variety of Physical Therapy topics.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to student assessment and student learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with other faculty, as well as college officials to meet accreditation standards for Physical Therapy, Middles States and Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- Develop, and when necessary, revise existing curriculum to reflect currency in the Physical Therapy accreditation standards.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com