Position Title: Computer Support Technician
Missouri Western State University invites an experienced computer support technician to join our Technology Services Team. The Computer Support Technician will provide technical support for campus technology at the Technology Services help desk. Our employees enjoy full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance; retirement, generous paid time off, use of University facilities, on-going educational opportunities and much more.
- Provide technical support for campus technology at the help desk.
- Resolve and route help desk tickets, provide resolution to end users, provide training and documentation of standard technology uses and issues.
- Support the scheduling, distribution and inventory of technology items to clients.
- Support the operation of campus telephone switchboards.
- Assist in deployment of campus technology updates.
- Update all technology knowledge base articles, training and procedures manuals.
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting Mac, Windows, presentation technology, network and telephone services
- Customer service and training experience
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Technical writing
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, administration, student and the general public
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
Certificates and training in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Sedentary Work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Valid Drivers License
After hours or weekend work may be required occasionally.
Hours of Work
To view more information and to apply please visit: https://mwsu.peopleadmin.com/
Jobs at Missouri Western State University. When inquiring or applying for positions at Missouri Western State University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Missouri Western State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Missouri Western State University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Missouri Western State University .