Posting Number: A00588
Campus: Western University Campus-Pomona, CA
Department: 1801-College of Graduate Nursing
Function: College of Graduate Nursing
Family: Academic Support Services
Classification Series Title: Clinical Education Coordinator
Classification Pay Scale
In compliance with SB 1162, Western University of Health Sciences is providing a pay scale for this position. The pay scale reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position. Within this range, the individual pay is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and work location. Please note that the compensation details listed reflects the base salary only.
Full Salary Range
Expected Pay Scale
To serve as a Clinical Coordinator for the College of Graduate Nursing. As Clinical Coordinator, this individual is responsible for coordinating the clinical education of CGN students, primarily those enrolled in the MSN-Entry Program. The Clinical Coordinator may participate in college activities and committees related to their job functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Proficient in software applications including but not limited to MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams as well as video communications (i.e. Zoom) and internet and database applications. Knowledgeable of learning management systems (i.e. Canvas).
2. Able to learn new software, processes, and procedures quickly.
3. Able to maintain confidentiality regarding job assignments and sensitive issues.
4. Able to work with individuals from different professions and levels of training and education both within and outside of the university.
5. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
7. Flexible and adaptable. Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
8. Able to work evenings/weekends on an as-needed basis to support scheduled program activities and events.
9. Possess excellent organizational skills.
10. Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities for the position.
2. EXPERIENCE: Four years of relevant work experience in an academic or business support setting.
Two years experience in clinical placement coordination and/or experience in nursing programs.
Posting Date: 12/07/2022
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants
Essential Job Duties
Percentage Of Time
Percentage Of Time
Describe Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties are normally performed in a typical office setting. The noise level in this setting is typically low to moderate.
To apply, visit https://jobs.westernu.edu/postings/25662
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Jobs at the Western University of Health Sciences. When inquiring or applying for positions at the Western University of Health Sciences, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Western University of Health Sciences and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at the Western University of Health Sciences are posted, please sign up at new job openings at the Western University of Health Sciences.