STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Psychology Faculty will teach a full-time (15 credit hours per semester) schedule of Psychology courses, which may include, but are not limited to the list found online in the Academic Catalog. Courses may be held at our Fall River, New Bedford, Attleboro, and Taunton locations and/or in the online environment as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TO APPLY: Please complete our online application by clicking on the "Apply" button. Screening will begin with completed applications received by December 04, 2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1) A completed Bristol Community College Employment Application.
2) A current resume/curriculum vitae.
3) A cover letter that demonstrates how your skills and experience meet the desired and required qualifications of the position (not limited in length).
4) The college will independently verify education credentials as provided on the application. For certain positions that require a college degree, the hired candidate must supply official transcripts upon hire. Transcripts must include your name and degrees conferred.
5) Those interviewed will be required to present a 20 minute teaching demonstration on a topic of the committee's choice.
All candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Bristol Community College is an institution that does not sponsor work authorization.
A pre-employment criminal background check will be conducted for all positions.
Bristol Community College is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We value diversity and equity, and are committed to creating an all-inclusive community free from discrimination and harassment. Bristol believes that diversity, equity and inclusion among our community members is imperative to the success of our mission to serve our students well, and is the mainstay of our values.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Bristol Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com