Information Technology and CIO
Analyzes and coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies.
- Maintain on a daily, weekly, and or monthly periodic basis, specific account reconciliations and reporting logs on incoming/outgoing budget controls. Regular or specific reports may be required.
- Assist and/or create purchase orders, receiving duties, and payment of invoices.
- Assist with Human Resource functions, paperwork and records.
- Assist with asset management for the Office of the CIO. Perform physical inventory with attention to detail; assist with summarizing & reporting information accurately and clearly.
- Attend all training applicable to the position and be informed of current and required procedures with different departments on campus.
- May assist the TTU Office of the CIO and the IT Division with budget items and adjustments.
- May provide or assist with fiscal year expenditure analysis, allocations, and budget preparation.
- May assist with answering the TTU Office of the CIO phones which are to be answered in a professional manner and create messages when needed.
- May provide assistance or guidance with IT departmental business managers regarding budgets, finances & HR duties when needed.
- Perform analysis and research for various reporting requirements as needed.
- Perform all other duties as requested by supervisor and/or assigned by the CIO.
- Adheres to all appropriate Institutional policies (including IT Ops) and other relevant internal departmental policies.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in job related field plus two (2) years responsible related experience; or a combination of related education and/or experience to equal six (6) years.
- Ability to organize work effectively. Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with coworkers, vendors, and other campus areas. Must be able to apply resources, procedures, and information for daily business operations, solutions and other outcomes.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and software such as O365 (including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Skype for Business and TEAMS), managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. Understanding of TTU’s accounting system, HR system, travel system, and other essential systems and operating procedures.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Texas Tech University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Texas Tech University are posted, sign up at new job openings at Texas Tech University.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency