• Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in a relevant field required (5+ years strategic enrollment management experience within higher education may be substituted for a Master's degree)
• Excellent administrative, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strategic and long-range planning skills
• Knowledge of revenue-based enrollment management
• Understanding of current market trends in higher education and the skills to translate that knowledge into successful enrollment management programs and objectives
• Proficiency in computer software applications to support the work
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build consensus with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Proficiency in managing/analyzing large amounts of data, presenting outcomes of data analysis in a logical manner, and utilizing this information to make data driven decisions
• Demonstrated success in process management and process improvement.
• Proven track record of success in developing and implementing strategic enrollment and recruitment plans required;
• Past professional experience in Enrollment, Admissions, and/or Financial Aid. Experience with Student Record Management is desired.
• Formulates and implements the college's strategies/plans with respect to recruitment (domestically and internationally), enrollment management.
• Researches, analyzes, and produces regular reports and analysis reflecting on college enrollment and student characteristics/trends
• Reviews, analyzes, and interprets data so that data based decisions may be made to improve enrollment management, refine enrollment plans/strategies (inclusive of enrollment data that project/forecast impacts on student housing occupancy), and anticipates future enrollment related strategic priorities/needs
• Supervises the Director of Admissions and Office of Registrar
• Collaborates with other department heads and program managers (credit and non-credit) to ensure that overlapping or related initiatives are coordinated
• Serves as the administrative coordinator of the College's Enrollment Management Team
• Recommends and participates in the development of policy and practices necessary to implement effective recruitment, enrollment and retention services
• Participates in college-wide committees
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Demonstrates o Trustworthiness o Confidence o Enthusiasm o Initiative o Flexibility o Sound work ethics
• Proven Skills o Listening skills o Team player
SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION
• Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the immediate supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Jarvis Christian College Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Success in the workplace depends on a strong commitment to the tasks assigned, respect for others and confidentiality in handling, and dealing with prospects, and sensitive constituent information
• Honesty, integrity, and treating others with respect are expected at all times.
• Good presentation skills which include, but not limited to, professional dress/business attire, excellent personal grooming, and excellent verbal, as well as, written skills.
View more Jarvis Christian University jobs and apply here: https://www.jarvis.edu/job-listings
Jobs at Jarvis Christian University. When inquiring or applying for positions at Jarvis Christian University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Jarvis Christian University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Jarvis Christian University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Jarvis Christian University .