|Position Type||Faculty, Tenure Track|
|Classification Title||Assistant Professor|
|Position's Functional Title||Assistant Professor of Education,Early Childhood Education|
|Position Start Date||01/01/2020|
|Position End Date (if temporary)|
This position is for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Division of Education. The successful candidate will teach undergraduate/graduate courses in early childhood and related fields. We seek candidates with outstanding teaching skills, ability to advise non-traditional or diverse student populations, and ability to collaborate in a positive manner with a diverse group of faculty and staff.
1. Ph.D. or Ed.D. in Early Childhood Education or related field. ABD in the final stages of completion will be considered.
2. Knowledge and ability to teach undergraduate and graduate courses
3. An ability to make intellectual contributions through scholarly publications/presentations consistent with the maintenance of AQ (“Academically Qualified”) faculty status under accreditation standards.
1. Teaching and/or professional experience in multiple areas of Early Childhood Education.
2. Interest in and ability to develop and teach online (web-based) courses.
|Open Until Filled||No|
|Type of Search||External|
|Quicklink for Posting||http://employment.govst.edu/postings/4723|
|Special Instructions to Applicants|
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Governors State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com