1. Ph.D. 2. 5 years of related work experience SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE .
• Knowledge and understanding of the current standards/requirements for accreditation by the SACSCOC.
• Knowledge and understanding of institutional effectiveness.
• Knowledge and understanding of student learning outcomes assessment processes.
• Knowledge of education research methods, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and action research practices.
• Effective organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written skills.
• Proven expertise in planning and executing operational plans, managing projects, programs, budgeting and cost control.
• Ability to partner with others across the University and externally to exchange information, collaborate on projects, and share resources.
• Proficient in the use of Nuventive (TracDat), Compliance Assist, Excel and MSOffice products.
• Maintains current knowledge of SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation, policies, guidelines and other expectation; general knowledge of specialized program accreditation requirements; and familiarity with state and federal requirements related to accreditation.
• Provides consultation to appropriate administrators regarding SACSCOC accreditation and work to familiarize faculty, staff, and the University community with SACSCOC requirements, standards, policies and procedures.
• Recommends development and modification of University-wide policies and procedures as they pertain to SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation, policies, and guidelines.
• Leads the Universities comprehensive SACSCOC reaffirmation efforts and help prepare for off-site and on-site accreditation visits.
• Provides University-wide support for the development and institutionalization of the Quality Enhancement Plan.
• Coordinates periodic SACSCOC reports, including the Annual Profile, Fifth Year Interim Report, and any other reports required by the commission.
• Oversees the management of the University's Substantive Change procedures and develops mechanisms for the reporting of Substantive Change.
• Tracks and monitors specialized program accreditation, program licensure approval, and other required or voluntary approvals of academic programs.
• Monitors deadlines and ensures timely submission of accreditation reports or renewals.
• Works with other offices to ensure that compliance with accreditation requirements is incorporated into the planning, assessment, and evaluation processes of the University.
• Develops and facilitates professional development in areas related to accreditation.
• Oversees the use of web-based systems and appropriate software to manage substantive changes, accreditation compliance certification reports, fifth-year reports and supporting documentation.
SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION
• Performance of this job will be evaluated by the immediate supervisor in accordance with provisions of the current Jarvis Christian University Faculty Handbook.
• Assume responsibility for own professional growth and development, keeping current of best practices in area of responsibility
View more Jarvis Christian University jobs and apply here: https://www.jarvis.edu/job-listings
When inquiring or applying for positions at Jarvis Christian University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Jarvis Christian University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Jarvis Christian University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Jarvis Christian University .