The Assessment Coordinator maintains an assessment system for continuous program improvement. Under general supervision of the Director of Assessment, Evaluation and Institutional Outcomes, the Coordinator works in the design and reporting of campus assessment initiatives and program review processes including:
· Master degree in statistics, education, psychology, or related fields preferred; Bachelor required.
· Familiarity with the forms and practices of assessment required for accreditation
· Two years of experience in managing database systems
· Training academic & administrative departments in Program Review and communicating assessment results
· Provide technical and end-user support for all aspects of program review and assessment reporting
· Support of office initiatives
· Maintain the unit assessment system, including collecting, storing, analyzing and distributing assessment data
· Distribute and analyze surveys to include student engagement and organizational health
· Prepare data for annual program assessment reports
· Support the reporting process with narratives and artifacts from assessment and survey
· Collaborate on assessment practices and structure
· Maintain the workflow calendar and ensure timeliness of deliverables
· Additional duties as assigned
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION
· Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the immediate supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Jarvis Christian University Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
· Success in the workplace depends on a strong commitment to the tasks assigned, respect for others and confidentiality in handling, and dealing with prospects, and sensitive constituent information
· Honesty, integrity, and treating others with respect are expected at all times.
· Good presentation skills which include, but not limited to, professional dress/business attire, and excellent verbal, as well as, written skills.
· Assume responsibility for own professional growth and development, keeping current of best practices in area of responsibility
· Adhere to the Jarvis Christian University Code of Ethics
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
· Twelve (12) month position
When inquiring or applying for positions at Jarvis Christian University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Jarvis Christian University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Jarvis Christian University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Jarvis Christian University .