|Job Title||Student Employee - Registration & Records|
|Department||Records & registration|
|Employee Type||Part Time|
|Federal Work Study or Institutional Work Study||Yes|
Monday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 4:30pm
***This position is available for all semesters (Fall 2022, Winter Break 2022, Spring 2023, Spring Break 2023)
|Work Week||0-20 Hours|
|Work Week-Other Information||Maximum hours you can work is 20 hours a week.|
|Application Review Begins||07/25/2022|
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
We are not taking paper applications at this time. If you are having trouble with your application process, please reach out to AskHR@mchenry.edu
· Background Check·Completion of New Employee Training
· Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
· Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above (if first semester student, GPA requirement is waived)
· If student qualifies for Federal Work Study, the student will be hired as a Federal Work Study employee to utilize these funds.
Support the Registration and Records office with excellent customer service and attention to detail.
|Reports to||Director of Registration and Records|
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities||
1. Answer switchboard phone line and route calls.
2. Greet visitors to the office and provide general enrollment information.
3. Basic data entry.
|Required Education||High School graduate or equivalent|
|Other Required Qualifications|
|Skills and Specifications||
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Ability to use office equipment (fax, copier, etc)
When inquiring or applying for positions at McHenry County College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at McHenry County College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at McHenry County College are posted, please sign up at new job openings at McHenry County College .