The HR Support Coordinator will provide support to the Human Resource/Payroll Department. The position is responsible for but not limited to coordinating and provide administrative support to one or more human resources functions, including recruiting, onboarding, training, benefits, maintaining employee records; terminations, and manage various employee documents from faculty, and other department personnel.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Manage the employee onboarding/offboarding process including, but not limited to, offer letters, background checks, I9’s, uploading employee documentation into PRISMHR, and data entry of new hires into payroll system, coordinating and facilitating day one onboarding.
- Maintain and update job postings online and with other various websites.
- Onboard all new hires and upload employee documents to personnel files for new hires and existing employees.
- Oversee I9 and background check progress.
- Create offer letters distribute new hire paperwork electronically and ensure the collection of paperwork when a new hire begins and upload into PRISMHR.
- Manage the I9 process for all new hires and former employees, including immigration paperwork for employees on VISA and complete TN letters when needed.
- Mange HRFORMS@dyc.edu mailbox and respond to general HR inquiries.
- Upload all documents in PRISMHR (e.g. disciplinary actions, evaluations, status change, forms, etc.)
- Manages the termination process for all personnel files
- Updating excel spreadsheets in TEAMS
- Manage Workers Compensation, ADA Accommodations, and Life Insurance
- Assists with assigning and monitoring employee training programs.
- Oversees the Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Responsible for communicating company information (i.e. SharePoint, bulletin boards, etc.)
- Provides quality and friendly HR customer service to employees
- Maintain employee benefit enrollment, benefit termination and benefit audit
- Manage Maxwell Benefit portal.
- Manage Pro-flex Benefit portal.
- Pick up sort and distributes incoming mail to HR/Payroll department
OTHER JOB DUTIES:
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources/Payroll Department and assist with various research projects and/or special projects
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; has a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- A positive, service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues.
- High energy, engaging and collaborative; works very well in supporting others
High School diploma or G.E.D.; Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field
1-3 years of experience human resources
When inquiring or applying for positions at D’Youville College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at D’Youville College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at D’Youville College are posted, job seekers can sign up at new job openings at D’Youville College.