Job Location: Midway University - Midway, KY
Midway University invites applications for the position of University Registrar who provides leadership to plan, organize and manage the activities related to the Registrar's Office, including serving as the official authorized keeper of the University's student records. The Registrar reports to the Vice President of Academic Affairs and serves on the Academic Leadership Council.
The successful candidate will:
• Masters degree required in Education Administration, Student Services related area, or Academic Discipline,
• Minimum five years of higher education experience with increasing responsibility.
• Competency working in Ellucian Colleague ERP
• Supervisory and training experience;
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and ability to multitask when conducting assigned functions;
• Ability to maintain a high level of discretion;
• A student-centered philosophy of providing academic services.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience communicating with people from a variety of backgroundsincluding students, faculty, staff, administration, parents, and alumni.
• Ability to think strategically, work cooperatively as part of a team, and find creative solutions to problems.
If interested, please apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=50058&clientkey=0360F3B5A2EC741788B51C99C6E17513
Midway is an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency