Position Title: Video Marketing Coordinator
The Video Marketing Coordinator translates a wide variety of messages into a compelling visual story through videos and photos that is consistent with the university's brand.
- Manage the production of video content (shooting, editing, converting and uploading, optimizing, and adding effects) for use across multiple platforms.
- Shoot and edit photos.
- Assists with writing scripts, titles, descriptions, closed captioning and tags for photos and videos.
- Plan and coordinate interviews, testimonials, and demos for photo and video content.
- Maintain and organize archives of all photo and video files, ensuring that back-ups are created of all files.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute marketing and communications strategies
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use video cameras, audio recording equipment, and motion picture lighting.
- Knowledge of marketing and communications procedures and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong visual storyteller using multiple mediums.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse range of constituents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Google Workspace.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organized thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Must have one to three years of experience in video production and editing.
- Valid Driver's License.
- General office conditions. Exposed to moderate noise levels.
- May occasionally be exposed to inclement weather conditions and extreme temperatures.
- Position requires the ability to exert up to 75 pounds of force occasionally.
- Requires the ability to climb, balance, kneel, stoop, and reach.
- Required to use close vision and be able to focus.
- Regularly required to talk and hear; frequently required to sit, stand, and bend at the knee and waist, and walk.
- Must be able to have repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement to type and work on computer.
- Must have finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination to work on computer, telephone, and related office equipment.
- Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function.
- May require some night and weekend hours.
Hours of Work
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
Schedule may vary due to work demands.
To view more information and to apply please visit: https://mwsu.peopleadmin.com/
When inquiring or applying for positions at Missouri Western State University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Missouri Western State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Missouri Western State University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Missouri Western State University .