Working Title: Assistant Professor
Appointment Type: Faculty
This is a 9-month tenure-track Assistant Professor position in the Department of
Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls (UWRF) with an anticipated start
date of August 21, 2023. The position includes teaching a 12-credit equivalent load including undergraduate and graduate courses, clinical
supervision of graduate students, research, and service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Earned doctorate in Communication Sciences and Disorders or in a closely
related field is required. ABD with confirmed completion date within one academic year of start will be
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Adult Neurogenic Language and Cognitive Disorders
motor speech disorders
- Fluency Disorders
- Voice and Resonance
- CCC-SLP required and must be maintained during
- Consideration given to candidates currently finishing their CF.
- Wisconsin SLP licensure or eligibility required and must be maintained during employment.
Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants are required to apply online. UWRF will not consider
paper, emailed or faxed applications. Applicants are required to provide:
Inquiries should be addressed to:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest specifying qualifications and experience (cover letter)
- Names, addresses and telephone
numbers of at least three references who can specifically comment upon your experience and professional preparation
Lori SwansonProfessor and Search
Chairlori.firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline to Apply: Initial
review of applications will begin upon receipt. For full consideration, applicants should submit all required materials by September 15,
2022.View our excellent benefits at: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/download/fasl.pdf
br>The Communication Sciences and Disorders Department is actively recruiting for two faculty positions. If you are
applying for this position, please also consider applying for the additional faculty position found here.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.