Summary of Job Duties:
An Adjunct Faculty in Nursing is responsible for:
- Based the master syllabus, design and teach assigned class session(s), leveraging digital content and multi-media resources in the classroom.
- Assess student engagement/understanding during each class session and throughout the semester.
- Collect, grade, and report assignments and homework.
- Maintain and update the syllabus and course materials and make sure they are available through the College's Learning Management System.
- Advise learners in ways to help them meet their educational goals.
- Use a variety of strategies to assess and evaluate learning.
- Provide timely, thoughtful and constructive feedback to learners.
When inquiring or applying for positions at Baltimore City Community College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at West Virginia University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com