Position Title: Enterprise Software Programmer
The Enterprise Software Programmer is responsible for supporting the university's Ellucian Banner ERP. This position will also write, test, document and deliver reports and processes based upon customer requests; apply and test vendor delivered patches; and ensure data integrity. The Enterprise Software Programmer acts as a liaison with administrative offices while providing user support and excellent customer service.
Remote work would be considered.
• Work with customers to streamline business processes and realize efficiencies.
• Develop processes, programs and ad hoc reports.
• Act as liaison with administrative offices while providing user support and excellent customer service.
• Work as a team to develop large scale enterprise software.
• Maintain and enhance self-service applications and portal.
• Apply and test vendor delivered patches.
• Document all related procedures.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Application programming languages: Visual Basic, C++, .Net
• Database programming: ADO, SQL, MS Access
• System analysis and design
• Communication, as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc., sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or computer programming
• Two (2) years of experience in applications programming and a
• Minimum of two (2) years of programming in the Ellucian Banner ERP system environment.
• Five (5) years of experience in the Ellucian Banner ERP system, and
• Two (2) years of experience working in the Argos Reporting System.
Sedentary work; exerting up to 10 pounds.
• Possible nights and weekends as needed
• Remote work will be a consideration.
Hours of Work
To view more information and to apply please visit: https://mwsu.peopleadmin.com/
When inquiring or applying for positions at Missouri Western State University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Missouri Western State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Missouri Western State University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Missouri Western State University .