Position Title: Campus Visits Program Coordinator
The Campus Visits Program Coordinator is responsible for implementing and managing all campus visit programs for the University. This includes, but is not limited to daily campus visit scheduling, group visit coordination, The Griffon Experience visit program, and the virtual webinar series. This role is also responsible for the supervision and training of Student Ambassadors.
- Coordinates the daily visits of prospective students including tour schedules, staffing, and linking prospective students with faculty upon request.
- Designs, implements, and manages The Griffon Experience programs to bring prospective students to campus as well as other large-scale recruitment events.
- Designs, implements, and manages a virtual visit experience focused on engaging prospective students.
- Recruits, trains, and supervises the student ambassadors.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Supervision: Student employment supervision: student ambassadors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of and ability to work with diverse student populations and their families to provide a quality campus visit experience
- Experience with event planning, management, and evaluation
- Student employment leadership including: Hiring, motivating, budgeting, organizing, delegating, and training students
- Significant knowledge of relevant technologies to support virtual and social recruitment initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong oral, written, and listening communication capabilities
- Experience in student leadership development
- Evidence-based commitment to supporting a diverse student community
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, exhibit resiliency under pressure, set priorities, achieve goals, assess complex situations, render fair judgements, and maintain strong ethical and professional standards
- Negotiating complex higher education environments and working collaboratively with units throughout campus
- Communication, as applied to interaction with students, coworkers, administration, and the general public
•Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
•One year of experience in student recruiting preferred
•Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
•Valid driver's license
•Seasonal and overnight travel.
•May be subject to night and weekend work.
Hours of Work
To view more information and to apply please visit: https://mwsu.peopleadmin.com/
When inquiring or applying for positions at Missouri Western State University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Missouri Western State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Missouri Western State University are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Missouri Western State University .