Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
- High School diploma
- One-year related experiences and/or one to six months' related experiences and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions short correspondence and memos, Ability to write simple correspondence, ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers clients and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure using whole numbers of common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply understanding to carry out details but uninvolved written or oral instructions, Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
The work environment characteristic described here are representative the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, hazardous materials, and waste. The employee may work near moving mechanical parts and is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, push, pull equipment use arm leg and back muscles for extended periods use hand to finger ,handle or feel objects, tools or controls reach with hands and arms climb, stoop kneel or crouch, talk or hear and taste or smell
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 15 pounds and frequently lift and or move up to 75 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Baltimore City Community College are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Baltimore City Community College .