Follow-up on day to day maintenance activities based on helpdesk requests.
- Coordinate the maintenance of buildings, inspect premises to identify maintenance issues and report them.
- Monitor the work done by external contractors to ensure adherence to the University standards and Health and Safety requirements.
- Prepare PPM (planned prevantive maintainance) schedules includes the review of the PPM performance.
- Oversee maintenance contracts for mechanical systems to ensure that the maintenance work is carried out in accordance to the SLAs and KPIs.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment of high performance teamwork with Maintainance team, Facilities staff, Environment Health and Safety staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Coordinate with internal Supply Management to develop project sourcing strategy and research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for management approval.
- Review monthly reports of service providers and utilities accounts and take appropriate actions;
- Ensure to keep detailed records regarding maintenance activities.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Assist with handling of contract administration including responding to requests for variations and claims.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor's Degree in the related field. Required Experience
A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location : KUK - Khalifa University
Job : Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.