Manager, Events Concierge
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$53,000+ (commensurate with education and experience)
Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day functions of a segment of work, a sub-section of an organization, or a functional area within an organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Associates degree plus three (3) years of related experience or High School Diploma and (6) years related experience. Official transcripts are required.
• Current and valid Texas driver's license for offsite travel.
***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for oversight and implementation of guidelines and procedures for internal and external room reservations and room reservations process for the administrative offices (District Operations, Bill J Priest, District Services Center, and One Main Place), including management of any facilities use contracts, payments, and entering/approving requests in the 25Live Room Reservations system.
• Will serve as backup approver for internal and external room reservations requests at campus locations.
• Serves as 25Live systems administrator which includes supporting IT with the overall integration of all system peripherals so they can operate correctly within a predefined environment.
• Provides regular reports to supervisor on day-to-day and weekly schedule of events at administration offices.
• Responsible for coordinating and providing personal attention for community members, tenants, and dignitaries, requesting to host events at the administrative offices.
• Supervises and provides 25Live training for on-site schedulers/approvers at administrative offices and assist with 25Live training across all locations.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds, both internally/externally, within and outside of organization, with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups in order to meet business needs.
• Coordinates and monitors project(s) delivery and event(s) timelines ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event(s).
• Utilizes multiple means of communications, adapting as necessary based on target audience.
• Complete required Dallas College professional development training hours per academic year.
• Performs other job duties as required.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
When inquiring or applying for positions within Dallas College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Dallas College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Dallas College are posted, job seekers please sign up at new job openings at Dallas College.