Clinical Coordinator Specialist (Phoenix)
Alliant International University is a professional practice University committed to excellence in four areas: Education for Professional Practice, Scholarship, Multicultural and International Competence and Community Engagement. The University provides students with the highest quality of education through excellence and innovation in academic scholarship, applied training and research, and community service, particularly to underserved populations. Through its Mission, the University's goal is to equip students with the competencies they need to provide public benefit and make an impact in their communities by addressing major contemporary social issues. Core competencies of the University's training programs include cultural diversity, which is infused in courses and field placements and is manifest in the diversity of its students, faculty.Our Mission:
Alliant International University prepares students for professional careers of service and leadership, and promotes the discovery and application of knowledge to improve the lives of people in diverse cultures and communities around the world. Our Vision:
An inclusive world empowered by Alliant alumni.
The Clinical Coordinator Specialist, under the general direction of the Program Director or designee, develops and manages relationships with clinical agency sites for students as assigned. The Clinical Coordinator Specialist is responsible for managing contracts (initial, renewal, and termination) between Alliant International University and clinical partners. The Clinical Coordinator Specialist is the liaison with assigned clinical consortium and manages relationships with all clinical stakeholders. Other responsibilities include coordinating faculty and student onbording to ensure compliance with all clinical site requirements; participates in academic planning and scheduling to ensure adequate clinical sites; plans and attends clinical coordination forums, career fairs, and conferences; and partipates in evaluationof clinical sites.
(Primary location in Arizona currently remote with transiton to on-site to be determined). Duties & Responsibilties: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Develops and manages relationships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilies, and other clinical agency sites fornursing students to completeDevelops and manages relationships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and other clinical agency sites for nursing students to complete clinical rotations and presents sites to program coordinator for approval.
- Obtains signatures and renewing and/or terminating contracts between Alliant International University and clinical sites, based on alignment with clinical objectives.
- Manages relationships with existing clinical agency partners to ensure student and clinical site satisfaction as well as successful clinical experiences for nursing students.
- Responsible for the identification and assessment of concerns related to clinical experiences; facilitates appropriate intervention with faculty and program coordinators.
- Coordinates and attends healthcare related events such as annual clinical coordination meetings; creates and delivers presentations to key hospital leaders.
- Develops innovative partnerships with hospital educators and leadership to provide educational services and cultivates relationships to source potential full and part-time faculty.
- Works with National Clinical Coordination Office, Clinical Compliance, Marketing, IT, and Admissions to reach potential students and effectively market clincal strengths of nursing programs.
- Maintains complete knowledge and understanding of the University's curriculum and programs and clearly explain to clinical partners.
- Participates in academic planning and scheduling for students by securing adequate clinical placement inventory for registration choices for students and faculty.
- Facilitates recruitment and selection of clinical preceptors utilized in assigned student clinical experiences with appropriate nursing faculty.
- Plans and attends clinical coordination forums, preclinical summit events, career fairs, student forums, and conferences as appropriate to prepare and assess clinical program effectiveness.
- Completes work in a timely manner, including preparing, documenting, and tracking clinical assignments.
- Coordinates with academics and compliance teams to ensure students and faculty are compliant with and are prevented from entering clinical agency sites if they are not.
- Utilizes relationship skills in situations requiring group problem solving, consensus building, and win-win negotiation.
- Perform other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or directed.
- Proficient computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially SharePoint, Excel; Adobe; CampusNexus, or similar databases.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work as an effective team member and develop trusting relationships with students and employees
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and ability to communicate and interact effectively with people of all ages and diverse background
- Highly motivated, focused and results oriented
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact in all interpersonal contacts, and to maintain confidentiality always
- Ability to be optimistic, positive, and supportive in all interactions with othe Collaboration and partnering with other university stakeholders to support candidate success
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations/trainings.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Solid knowledge of or experience working in healthcare field, directly with or for providers.
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to develop relationships via phone and in person.
: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience
: 3-5 years of successful demonstration of business development and/or sales competencies. Inside sales and/or sales support skills helpful. Solid knowledge of/or experience working healthcare field, directly with or for providers.Certifications, Licenses, etc
.: None. Application Instructions:
Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter. Background Check Requirements:
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including criminal, prior employment and education verification). Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current University employees who apply for the position.Additional Information:
Anti-Discrimination Policy: Alliant International University prohibits unlawful discrimination, harassment or retaliation in its educational programs, services and activities, and in employment practices, including but not limited to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, relationships with outside vendors, use of contractors and consultants, and in its admission or access thereto, on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin or descent, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability (including physical, disease, psychiatric or psychological disability), medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, hair style or texture associated with race, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Alliant International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring a high quality of education through the diversity of the University community and the curriculum. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and people from other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply, as we actively seek to increase diversity at all levels. The University will conduct its programs, services and activities consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and orders.
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Offers of employment are contingent upon the presentation of documents that demonstrate a person's identity and authorization to work in the United States, which are consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Applicants with disabilities and applicants who require assistance completing an application may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we provide you with this Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants
. This notice is about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read this notice carefully.
Governing legislation: Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the regulations implementing these statutes, and applicable federal and California law.
Alliant International University is a smoke and tobacco free environment.Company:
Alliant International University, Inc. Country:
United States of America State/Region:
Phoenix Postal Code:
85013 Job ID:
219681To apply, visit https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/Alliant/job/Phoenix-Clinical-Coordinator-Specialist-%28Phoenix%29-CA-85013/803033301/Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
When inquiring or applying for positions within Alliant International University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Alliant International University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Alliant International University are posted, job seekers can sign up at new job openings at Alliant International University.