Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management
The University of New Orleans is a welcoming and inclusive university in one of
America’s most diverse and culturally vibrant cities.
Is This The Right Job For You?
- You will lead an organization on the rise, with increases in enrollment, student engagement, and diversity.
- You will sustain that growth trajectory with innovation and creative leadership.
- You will enjoy a city with unmatched history, culture, and character.
- Located on the southern shore of Lake Pontchartrain, only 15 minutes from the French Quarter, the University of New Orleans occupies a 195-acre campus in one of the finest residential areas of the city.
- S. News & World Report ranked UNO among the top 50 in the nation for social mobility.
- The Brookings Institution ranked UNO third in the nation for providing equal access to higher education for students from all income levels.
- For years, UNO has appeared on U.S. News & World Report’s least debt list (schools whose graduates have the least amount of debt) among national universities.
UNO Welcomes Job Applicants from Diverse Backgrounds
Founded in 1958, the University of New Orleans was the first integrated university to open in the South. Given its history of educational access for all, UNO is committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion - core values that inform all we do.
The Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management has supervisory, management, and budget oversight for undergraduate recruitment, admissions, and financial aid, as well as graduate admissions processing. The position is responsible for developing and implementing the vision of the University relative to student enrollment and within the context of the University strategic plan, Impact UNO. This position works directly with the staff in each area to ensure the day-to-day operations best serve the needs of the students, faculty, and staff of the University. The Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management will continually assess the needs of the University and departments, determine how the unit can contribute, and implement changes to ensure those needs are met. Other duties and functions may be assigned. This position reports directly to the President. Specific duties include:
- Develop a strategic enrollment management plan to review with University administration.
- Assume direct accountability for undergraduate enrollment goals as specified by the President and in line with governing board
- Assume accountability for achieving multi -year and annual enrollment objectives and track progress on
- Provide recommendations, advice and input to the President, Provost and Sr. Vice President, other top-level administrators, University of Louisiana System Office, and Board of Regents on enrollment management activities.
- Develop an annual recruitment action plan for domestic and international students with specific goals for the immediate term ahead and future term forecasts, tactics, and measures of The plan should be developed in consultation with deans and their designees, the Graduate School, Institutional Research, Effectiveness and Planning, Student Affairs, Business Affairs, International Students and Scholars, and Admissions.
- Analyze data related to strategic directions; proactively assess effectiveness of programs and offices in response to market forces and university
- Coordinate dual enrollment opportunities in collaboration with academic colleges.
- Coordinate data management and reporting with the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research.
- Provide leadership on policies and procedures relevant to enrollment
- Work with Workday implementation team on development of Student Information System.
- Oversee the planning and management of all financial aid strategy including packaging, discounting strategy (leveraging), monitoring, and
- Oversee all administrative and operational activities for both undergraduate and graduate admissions, including but not limited to: ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of student records; facilitating effective student enrollment; and building secure data systems and setting policy and procedure for responsible
- Responsible for administering a comprehensive admissions program, including development and management of an aggressive student recruitment and financial aid leveraging
- Build strong, collaborative, collegial relationships with other campus constituents; collaborate with faculty and deans to develop strategies to ensure a memorable experience for prospective
- Collaborate with Student Affairs and Academic Advising to coordinate and implement an effective advising and registration program for new
Financial and Human Resources
- Develop enrollment management budget scenarios and create systems for effective implementation and
- Assume accountability for the finances, administrative leadership, and management of the units this position oversees, including the stewardship of people, finances, and other
- Hold team members accountable for high performance and a highly engaged culture by articulating expectations, monitoring performance and consistently providing feedback.
- Provide leadership, supervision and mentoring to all enrollment management staff; lead, motivate and empower a talented and hardworking
- Identify methods to increase revenue and reduce
- Assist in negotiation of budgets, tuition and
- A master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is At least four years of progressive experience in enrollment management initiatives at a higher education institution.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Strong technical, organizational, and data management skills with a demonstrated understanding of and ability to use the latest technology for managing enrollment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills; outstanding listener with strong relational skills.
- Demonstrated drive to succeed in the highly competitive admission
- Experience with use of ERP, CRM, and other automated systems.
- Workday and other enrollment management software implementation knowledge.
- A demonstrated experience in an urban-serving environment.
- Demonstrated achievement in improving diversity, equity, and inclusion among the student body.
To apply, please visit: https://ulsuno.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UniversityOfNewOrleans/job/Associate-Vice-President-for-Enrollment-Management_R-000641
When inquiring or applying for positions at University of New Orleans, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at University of New Orleans and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at University of New Orleans are posted, sign up at new job openings at University of New Orleans.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency