Under the direction of the President, this position provides high level confidential administrative support. This position assures that the office operates efficiently and effectively with the highest level of confidentiality, integrity and customer service.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
- 5-10 years of providing executive level administrative assistance
- Experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated cultural competency, sensitivity and understanding of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com