Perform research in operando imaging guided materials design for sustainability.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A PhD in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or related fields
- Highly motivated, committed, and capable of working independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Prior experiences with the following will be a plus
- Optical instrumentation, single-molecule/ super-resolution microscopy, magnetic/ optical tweezers, ultrafast spectroscopy, or other in-situ operando imaging tools
- Machine learning for materials discovery or quantitative image analysis, DFT calculations for catalyst design, experiences with MATLAB/ Python/ AutoCAD/ COMSOL
- Organic synthesis, polymer chemistry, synthesis of inorganic nanomaterials, micro/ nano-fabrications, genetic engineering of microorganisms
- Techno-economic analysis of sustainability technologies
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Materials Science And Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 7517
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.