For the Computing position at the School of Information and Communications Technologies, candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
Skillsets and knowledge:
- Cybersecurity and/or Network security, cybersecurity certifications from CSX, ISACA, Palo Alto’s AAC or progressing towards similar certifications would be an added advantage. A relevant PhD from a recognised institution is required.
- Data science and/or analytics skillsets and knowledge. Relevant certifications from SAS, Tableau, Dell EMC, Cloudera, Google, IBM or Microsoft would be an added advantage. A relevant PhD from a recognised institution is required.
- On top of technical skillsets and knowledge in cybersecurity or data science, more than 5-year experience in engaging funded project from industries, managed and delivered outcomes/outputs in accordance with or exceeding the expectation and satisfaction of industrial clients. Scrum and/or Prince2 and/or PMP certifications would be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Qualifications (certificates & transcripts) and experience
- A detailed write-up addressing the Key Selection Criteria stated in the Position Description (download from our website: https://www.swinburne.edu.my/hr)
- Date of availability
- A recent passport-sized photo
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Swinburne University of Technology and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com