NOTRE DAME COLLEGE
Notre Dame College, a Catholic institution in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, educates a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional, and global responsibility.
TITLE: Director of Student Accounts
DEPARTMENT: Student Services
STATUS: Exempt, Administrative
REPORTS TO: Vice President for Finance and Administration, CFO
We are seeking a Director of Student Accounts that will be responsible for managing student receivables as the steward for billing administration and collection activities including the establishment and enforcement of policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• College degree majoring in business or accounting.
• Strong computer skills including integrated accounting systems and Microsoft Office systems.
• Experience with Jenzabar systems and Transact/Cashnet a plus
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience with higher education and bursar activities, regulatory process for Federal and State student financial aid, and consumer credit protection and related statutes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or curriculum vitae, cover letter and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities Notre Dame College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency