INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE OF PORTO (INSTITUTO POLITÉCNICO DO PORTO)
1. The Polytechnic Institute of Porto hereby discloses this Public Notice regarding the International Recruitment and Selection Process for the Presidency of the Polytechnic Institute of Porto.
2. The President of the Institute is the highest governing body and the external representative of the institution, performing his/her duties full-time and exclusively.
3. The General Council elects the President of the Institute, in accordance with the law and Statutes in force.
4. Eligible candidates are: Professors and researchers from the Polytechnic Institute of Porto or other national or international Higher Education Institutions; and individuals with recognised merit and relevant professional experience.
5. The application and selection process must be submitted in sealed envelope, addressed to the President of the General Council, between 19 October and 19 November 2021, in digital format, with the following:
6. Applications must be submitted to the Secretariat of the General Council, at P.PORTO's Presidency Support Services, located at Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 712, 4200-465 Porto. The application and selection process is governed by the following legislation:
President of the General Council
Francisco José Pereira de Assis Miranda
Instituto Politécnico do Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 712
T. 22 557 10 00
Business hours: 9h -12h / 14h-17h
Please note: This notice does not replace the need to consult electoral regulations and full public notice.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.