Salesforce Administrator (Full-Time) - San Diego
Alliant International University is a professional practice University committed to excellence in four areas: Education for Professional Practice, Scholarship, Multicultural and International Competence and Community Engagement. The University provides students with the highest quality of education through excellence and innovation in academic scholarship, applied training and research, and community service, particularly to underserved populations. Through its Mission, the University's goal is to equip students with the competencies they need to provide public benefit and make an impact in their communities by addressing major contemporary social issues. Core competencies of the University's training programs include cultural diversity, which is infused in courses and field placements and is manifest in the diversity of its students, faculty.Our Mission:
Alliant International University prepares students for professional careers of service and leadership, and promotes the discovery and application of knowledge to improve the lives of people in diverse cultures and communities around the world. Our Vision:
An inclusive world empowered by Alliant alumni.
Under the direction of the Director, IT, the Salesforce IT Administrator will be responsible for the ongoing configuration, support, maintenance, administration and security of Alliant International University's Salesforce platform.. Working closely with the Director of Business Operations, andAdmissions and Marketing Departments, the administrator will identify, develop and deploy new business processes. On an ongoing basis this role will work with users to provide scalable, long-term solutions by leveraging the features, functions, and best practices of the platform. This role will be responsible for maintaining the system and supporting user needs, verifying data quality, providing user trainings and onboarding, and managing reports/dashboards. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment.
- Securely administer, manage, and maintain Salesforce functions related to the following:
- Organization structure and configuration
- User management
- User interface, search, list views, layouts
- API access, data feeds, and integrations
- Standard and custom objects
- Analytics, reports and dashboards
- Process automation with flows and process builder
- Communities / Community Cloud / Experience Cloud
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Manage all Salesforce integrations.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Plan ahead for upgrades, new releases and long term projects
- Responding to and resolve and tickets
- Monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting the Salesforce system.
- Participating in testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting system and software improvements.
- Perform other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or directed
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (especially, Word & Excel) Salesforce and related applications, CNS or other integrated database or equivalent databases.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both in writing and verbally) with a diverse staff, faculty and community is essential
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and ability to communicate and interact effectively with people of all ages and diverse background.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Highly motivated, focused and results oriented.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Innovative and analytical thinking with problem solving skills.
- Education: A B.A or B.S degree in computer science or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar enrivoment; higher education experience preferred.
- Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Salesforce certification
Background Check Requirements:
- Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including criminal, prior employment and education verification). Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current University employees who apply for the position.Additional Information:
Anti-Discrimination Policy: Alliant International University prohibits unlawful discrimination, harassment or retaliation in its educational programs, services and activities, and in employment practices, including but not limited to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, relationships with outside vendors, use of contractors and consultants, and in its admission or access thereto, on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin or descent, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability (including physical, disease, psychiatric or psychological disability), medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, hair style or texture associated with race, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Alliant International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring a high quality of education through the diversity of the University community and the curriculum. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and people from other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply, as we actively seek to increase diversity at all levels. The University will conduct its programs, services and activities consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and orders.
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Offers of employment are contingent upon the presentation of documents that demonstrate a person's identity and authorization to work in the United States, which are consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Applicants with disabilities and applicants who require assistance completing an application may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we provide you with this Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants
. This notice is about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read this notice carefully.
Governing legislation: Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the regulations implementing these statutes, and applicable federal and California law.
Alliant International University is a smoke and tobacco free environment.Company:
Alliant International University, Inc. Country:
United States of America State/Region:
San Diego Postal Code:
92131 Job ID:
168731To apply, visit https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/Alliant/job/San-Diego-Security-Analyst-%28San-Diego-or-Remote%29-1-CA-92131/719563001/Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Alliant International University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com