Governors State University Family Development Center is seeking to hire a Dishwasher/Culinary Worker.
Responsibilities and duties are as follows:
1. Clean and Disinfect all work areas following health dept. protocols and current COVID precautions.
2. Wash dishes using the 3-sink compartment and dishwasher.
3. Deliver, retrieve, break down, and prepare food carts prior to meals and after.
4. Comply with Food Restriction List and ensure food substitutions are safely prepared and distributed.
5. Prepare PM snack and AM breakfast for evening and next morning, prior to leaving for the day. 6. Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dishes and food carts after all meals and snacks.
7. In the absence of the Culinary Worker ll or lll, prep foods per specified menu and time schedule for daily meals and possible classroom food experiences.
8. Attend required/requested CACFP, State Board of Health and/or Early Head Start training programs.
9. Assure that all procedures are in compliance with the State Board of Health regulations, CACFP guidelines, State of Illinois Child Care Regulations and Early Head Start regulations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must periodically lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employment is contingent upon a health and background clearance.
Starting Hourly Salary Range: $11.31 – $13.01. (This is a part-time (67%), non-unionized position. Salary starts at the base and is determined based on education and experience exceeding the minimum qualifications).
When inquiring or applying for positions at Governors State University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Governors State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com