Senior Director, Campus Administration
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$100,000 (commensurate with education and experience)
Hourly Rate (Part-Time)
$48.08 per hour
$200 per month
The Senior Director, Campus Administration will serve as a right hand to the President, ensuring that the campus is well run and continuously improving in its delivery of services to students. This role will work internally to help the President set strategic goals and execute on them, coordinate across departments on campus related needs, and oversee special projects and initiatives. This role will serve as an advocate for students and staff to ensure a positive campus environment, while also supporting the President with external relationships.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of the purpose of community colleges and the vision of Dallas College
• Demonstrated successful experience building and maintaining relationships
• Ability to foster potential partnerships and successfully transition leads when appropriate to Workforce and Advancement and/or Academics personnel.
• Knowledge, skills and ability to manage the activities and productivity of a campus
• Ability to think strategically and innovatively creating realistic plans and workflows
• Ability to analyze multi-layered problems and propose solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles of equity and inclusion and a demonstrated commitment to the promotion of diversity
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Master’s degree and five (5) years of related experience in higher education, or Bachelor’s degree combined with fifteen (15) years of related experience required.
• Exceptional presentation, written communication, and editing skills
• Well-disciplined, organized self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
***Will be subject to criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with President and Dallas College leadership to ensure campus goals are met and exceeded
• Represent the President as needed both internally and externally
• Support the President in preparing for external meetings and collaborations
• Provide leadership to advance the mission of Dallas College and ensure an inclusive, intellectually engaging environment
• Serve as first point of contact for campus Operations staff
• Serve as key campus coordination point with Dallas College teams as needed.
• Actively engage in the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes and procedures
• Support the President in ensuring and advocating for a positive, welcoming, and inclusive campus learning environment that promotes student success
• Support the President in facilitating a positive staff environment that promotes engagement, accountability, professionalism, equity, and continuous learning
• Oversee special projects and initiatives tied to the campus
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Dallas College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com