Adjunct Faculty Title
Business Management Instructor
Business Management Course
Pay Rate Information
Position Start Date
Position End Date
Available to teach daytime, evening, or weekend classes, as needed
Including but are not limited to:
· Teach courses as assigned by the College.
· Available to teach daytime, evening, or weekend classes, as needed
· Available for student conferences either before or after class, and by College email if necessary
· Develop syllabus using MCC
· Work cooperatively within the department, the division, and throughout the College in striving for educational excellence
· Conduct regular assessment of student learning
· Maintain and submit accurate student and course-related paperwork and data needed for College purposes in a timely fashion
· Document and report attendance daily and maintain and submit accurate attendance records weekly
· Submit grade reports electronically by the required date
· Utilize a variety of teaching styles in order to satisfy the different learning styles of students
· Utilize computer-based instruction and databases when necessary
Master's degree in Business Management, Business Education, Management, International Business or M.B.A. or business related field and 2,000 hours of related work experience.
Other Required Qualifications
· Demonstrated teaching experience
· Experience with Canvas or similar Learning Management System (LMS
) or willingness to become Canvas certified through the colleges Teaching and Learning Center.
Applications accepted until the position is filled?
If No, Application Deadline Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at McHenry County College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com