The Centre for Applied Research (CFAR) undertakes, administers and facilitates research and related activities. It also serves as an incubation centre for research programmes and projects. CFAR, being Singapore University of Social Sciences' knowledge hub, maintains a repository of the knowledge output of all faculty, staff and students.
The research focus is primarily on applied work with industry relevance. This is in line with its aim to contribute to the society in a tangible manner. In the same spirit, CFAR undertakes collaborative research with industry partners and public institutions on various issues of direct interest to the business community and to the society at large.
- Handles Centre's general administration and maintenance of office records
- Assists Centre's day to day operations
- Facilitates compliance of research activities to the corporate governance
- Provides administrative and logistical support for researchers across the schools engaged in research projects and activities
- Assist in procurement activities for approved research projects and activities
- Tracks research expenditures and ensure expenses are in accordance with budget allocations
- Assist in preparation of documents, results and reports required for research projects and management reporting
- Organizes the Centre's in-house seminars, events, courses and workshops
(Project Management) -20%
- Conducting literature reviews for research project
- Assist in conceptualisation of survey questionnaires
- Assist in planning, fieldwork, data collection and post-data collection work
- Participate in research team meetings
- Degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to work independently
- Team player and possess good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.