Cardinal Stritch University is currently seeking a qualified candidate for our Enrollment – Admissions Undergraduate department. The Undergraduate Admissions Counselor position serves as a recruiter and admission counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Admissions Counselor is responsible for managing all aspects of a recruitment territory and keeping the Director informed of the status and the progress of each of the tasks outlined below.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Schedule and represent Stritch at designated recruitment events and fairs
- Generate quality inquiries at all recruitment events
- Collect consumer information and identify trends within recruitment activities to help with the development of promotional materials
- Give presentations to prospective students in groups, classrooms and during events
- Plan and host recruitment events on campus
- Cultivate relationships with all prospects, applicants and their support systems
- Conduct prospective student outreach through consistent in-person, email, text, and phone to support recruitment
- Assist applicants throughout the admissions process
- Facilitate campus visits with prospective students and their families or support systems
- Serve as the liaison for incoming students with other departments such as registration, advising, student life, athletics etc.
- Strengthen the quality of university relationships with targeted high schools, technical colleges, businesses and organizations (relevant to territory/population)
- Participate in strategic planning efforts to meet enrollment goals.
- Collaborate with academic partners to give prospective students relevant and valued information about the University’s offerings
- Participate in additional strategic efforts to meet enrollment goals established by the Director of Undergraduate Admissions
- Other duties as assigned
- Student Ambassadors
- Counselor Assistants
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge of and experience in recruitment and the admissions/enrollment management field or a related field such as consultative sales preferred
- Working knowledge of financial aid processes and transfer credit evaluation preferred
- Minimum of one-year related work experience
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.stritch.edu/About/Careers-at-Stritch.
Cardinal Stritch University is a Catholic, Franciscan university rooted in four key Franciscan values: creating a caring community, sharing compassion, reverencing creation and peacemaking. Our mission is to transform lives through value-centered education.
A criminal background check is required prior to employment.
In compliance with the amendments to the federal Clery Act concerning annual security reports, all potential job applicants are free to view Cardinal Stritch University's annual Campus Crime Statistics here.
In compliance with the amendments to Title IX which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and gender in education programs, all potential job applicants are free to view Cardinal Stritch University's Title IX policies here.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)