Our Continuing Education and Contract Training Division seeks applications from qualified candidates to fill a full-time continuing Program Developer vacancy. The successful candidate will help to develop customized and innovative professional training and development courses and programs with a focus on trades and technology, marine and nautical, essential skills, business training and academic program delivery.
Reporting to the Director, Continuing Education and Contract Training, the Program Developer:
- Provides academic guidance and support for the development, review, design, delivery and instructional quality of assigned courses and programs·
- As required, works in collaboration with members of the CE/CT team, faculties, school Program Advisory Committees (PAC’s), and with subject matter experts to advise and coordinate on projects including: needs assessments, instructional design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions
- Is responsible for ensuring quality of instruction, materials and delivery of in-class, hybrid and online courses.
- Is the learning professional and academic resource person for Continuing Education programming.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline in PSI education or adult education
· Five years related experience managing a training portfolio including project management course development, instructional design, needs assessment, and budgeting responsibilities
· Minimum of three years direct service delivery of learning solutions
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
Apply Here: https://camosun.peopleadmin.ca/postings/3339
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021 (11:59pm)
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Camosun College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com