Under minimal supervision, the Director will manage, coach and develop the Enrollment Managers and their teams towards meeting goals within their defined programs and campuses. The Director will be required to meet and exceed departmental budgets, accurately forecast team goals and targets, and manage the team to forecasted results. S/he will work to ensure that there is clear communication amongst all teams within the University, specifically Business Development, Marketing, Student Services, Academics, and Clinical Education. S/he will provide strategic thinking to upper management on new initiatives as well as improvements on current processes. The Director will inspire respect and confidence from every level of the organization through clear communication, vision, and direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide strategic oversight to enrollment advising teams to nurture leads, improve brand awareness and increase enrollment of qualified students. Develop budget plans in order to meet and exceed organizational goals.
• Develop and implement strategies for growth and identify new activities to promote growth in assigned area, including programs to counter competitive activity.
• Provide leadership, motivation and direction for student recruitment.
• Recruit, train, and develop Enrollment Managers and Enrollment Advisors.
• Ensure a successful partnership within inside enrollment and field teams and meet company strategic objectives.
• Work with leaders to develop best practices.
• Liaise with and act as a key partner to USAHS administration, faculty & staff.
• Work on assigned committees and teams within the organization.
• Work with other divisions to communicate new policies and changes that impact the business.
• Drive clear communication amongst all internal teams.
• Assist in assigned business reviews and provide information for budgeting process.
• Calculate and analyze business operations including the management of the enrollment pipeline in order to accurately predict future enrollments; moderate profit and loss & budget planning required.
• Develop a culture of team and individual accountability to ensure high quality consultative relationship building with potential students and financial performance.
• Execute performance reviews for each manager and approve reviews for representatives as well as coach, train and counsel team members
• Manage 100% compliance with all regulatory requirements
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Executive Director, Enrollment Management
Positions Supervised: Enrollment Managers, Enrollment Outreach Coordinators, Enrollment Advisors, Enrollment Operations Specialist
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a customer service, consultative relationship building, management-level position, including at least 3 years at the Director level
• Prior fiscal budget responsibility.
• Prior proven performance managing and directing remote teams.
• Proven successful experience leading and developing teams/talent.
• Prior experience with strategic planning, process improvement, and guiding teams to exceed goals a must.
• Strong leadership, organizational ability and communication skills required.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior experience working with CRM systems used to build, predict and manage accurate forecasts and pipelines.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and some Internet applications.
Travel required up to 50% to local US campuses
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com