Miami Dade College, Medical Campus is now accepting applications for the Campus Director of Financial Aid / Admissions & Registration Services position. The Campus Director is responsible for the direction and coordination of all activities pertaining to the administration of financial aid programs offered on the campus, as well as the overall responsibility for the general supervision and operation of the campus Financial Aid Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and supervises the day-to-day operations within Financial Aid department
- Prepares reports for submission to governmental agencies and other sources of student financial aid funds
- Coordinates all campus Financial Aid administrative activities
- Directs the financial aid award process at the campus in accordance with current Federal and State regulations, College policies and procedures
- Serves as a member of the College financial aid committee which advises on college financial aid activities
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates all staff at the Campus Financial Aid office
- Approves time and attendance and monitors and approves the departmental budget
- Implements procedures, guidelines, and Financial Aid processes at the Campus in accordance with current federal and state regulations, as well as College policies and procedures
- Assists students with complaints and appeals about decisions made concerning federal, state, and college policies
- Serves as a campus representative on college-wide committees that deal with Financial Aid
- Resolves issues and problems that may arise with students, staff, faculty, outside agencies and the community as they pertain to Financial Aid
- Works in coordination with the College-wide Financial Aid Director to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services at the Campus
Preferred and Required Qualifications
Master’s degree in a related field and five (5) years of administrative experience in financial aid or other related areas of student affairs; or bachelor’s degree in a related field and nine (9) years of administrative experience in financial aid or other related areas of student affairs.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.
Apply Here: Click Here
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Miami Dade College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com