Analyst - ERC Website and Tech Platforms
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$43,000 yr - $68,800 yr (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Dallas College is seeking an experienced, highly collaborative team member with a proven track record of webpage content creation and marketing in workforce and economic development. The Analyst, ERC Website and Tech Platforms reports to the Senior Director of the Employer Resource Center (ERC) and will be expected to:
1. Manage the ERC website and expand the utilization of technology solution platforms including a college-wide mentoring platform serving to connect students with career mentoring, work-based learning experiences, and employment opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Produce content for and maintain the ERC’s website; collaborating with other staff members to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of site content.
· Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the ERC’s website.
· Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop and support the creative vision for a variety of employer engagement campaigns, initiatives, and events.
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders and constituents within the Dallas College community network.
· Work closely with the District digital team to coordinate collateral for web and social to ensure up-to-date, relevant information is shared.
· Manage a set of assigned career mentoring accounts and drive the success of career mentoring programs.
· Develop a keen understanding of the market, employer customer needs and career mentoring milestones.
· Immerse in the user experience.
· Work closely with employer and career mentoring partners to deliver an engaging experience.
· Determine a holistic view of the product and how it fits within the Dallas career mentoring ecosystem.
· Confirm satisfaction, resolve issues, drive strategic action, and increase alignment.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree. Official transcripts required
· Two (2) years of progressive responsibility in administrative and/or educational leadership roles
· Two (2) years of experience in economic development-related roles
· Two (2) years of experience working with CRM systems to guide economic development and workforce initiatives and decisions
· Demonstrated successful experience developing strategic partnerships to support economic growth through employer engagement, data analysis and application
· Demonstrated understanding and commitment to working across the community to create economic opportunities and living-wage jobs for underserved/marginalized populations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide employers with technical direction on technology platforms and analyze usage to ensure report metrics
· Act as an employer customer advocate, capturing business needs and outcomes to push the ERC to better serve its employer partners.
· Build and lead and implement ERC website, email, and social media efforts.
· Pull daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports measuring the performance of email and website.
Reports to: Sr. Director, Employment Resource Center
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within the Dallas County Community College District and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com