Executive/Box Office Assistant (Kavinoky Theatre)
Candidate will be proficient in the ticketing system AUDIENCEVIEW as well as excel spreadsheets and other basic office software. Candidate should have an advanced understanding of theatre and how a production is run/created. Candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in some area of live theatrical performance/production. Hours will vary from 10am-5pm during the rehearsal period to 2pm-10pm during show times, depending on need.
· Responsible for day to day financial transactions such as deposits, ticket sales (on-line and phone sales) and other financial support as directed by the Executive Director.
· Upkeep of box office patron list
· Upkeep of volunteer list
· Usher schedule for 5-6 shows per season (in charge of 200 volunteers)
· Website updates
· School Matinee bookings
· Keeps master schedule of events in Theatre
· Maintains contact with facilities on upkeep of the theatre
· Candidate will be the main customer service representative for the Box Office selling tickets and subscriptions both in the office and on phone sales.
· Responsible for upkeep of Donor lists/information
· Works with Buffalo Spree to create Playbills for each show
· Keeps master calendar for production meetings for every show during the season (Working closely with the Stage Manager of each show)
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at D'Youville College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com